Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another Day

Hey, today's a new day, and it started with Sherlock Holmes and the Red Headed League. I didn't really watch it cause I was busy looking through the newly printed yearbook of 2009-2010. I signed some too. We then watched the recently produced "A Christmas Carol" for English after. We stopped at the part wherein Bob Cratchit made a fail slide during Christmas Eve.

Thinking Skills was not so boring after all. We had to discuss the topic, Keeping Safe Online, and touched a bit on cyberbullying. This included giving advice to different situations wherein a girl was being targeted by a cyberbully. It was also an embarassing period because as my friend read the victim's message, she nominated ME to give the advice. My mind went totally blank at that and so I could not answer the message/give the advice. I was saved when a classmate spoke out the answer, not knowing that I was already chosen for the reply. That was when the teacher asked me if I knew what to reply and I said I did not know. Since then, I was terrified that she would ask me again. After, we made role plays about cyberbullying but I was saved by the bell. My group was the last group so we did not have to act it out.

Never-failing-to-be-interesting Science was next and guess what? We had an end of year quiz that was to be done in 3's or 4's. I teamed up with my 4 some close friends and in the end we were one of the winners, having 21 points out of 40. It had 4 rounds but the rest of the rounds are to be continued for tomorrow. I keep telling myself to study but I actually don't. So, nevermind.

In Maths we watched "Numbers," it's a series that mostly involves dead people and the police. I did not particularly like the episode we were watching and so I and a friend got scolded by the teacher as we were talking/argueing about the Yearbook.(I asked her to sign her name, but she shaded her whole face with black permanent marker!)

Drama involved Sharades or as our teacher called it, Sharads. It was fun and I was relieved that I did not have to act. I enjoyed trying to guess the acts but others obviously know a lot more than I do. They always get the answer in record time! Trust me, they're that good.

English horror during the "A Christmas Carol" movie began when Ebenezer Scrooge slowly came near his home and on his knocker, Marley's face appeared. Marley then shouted, "Bah!" and the whole class got shocked. One guy (Paco) even shouted, "Ahhhh!"

Targets for the next day alive:
1. Do well in Music performance tomorrow of "Sleepy Shores"
2. Do better in future Drama sessions.
3. Do your best at improving yourself on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment